While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. We are following the Directives from the Ministry of Health and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario very closely.
Here are some specific changes you will notice when it is time for your next appointment:
• Our office will communicate with you through email or text before each appointment to ask some screening questions. The screening forms must be filled out within 48 hours of receiving them as after that they will expire. You will be asked those same questions again just before your appointment and may have your temperature taken by a team member.
• We ask that you wear a mask when you arrive for your appointment and practice social distancing of 6 feet following Public Health guidelines.
• The front door will be locked at all times. Only patients with booked appointments, who have filled out the COVID -19 screening form and screened negative will be allowed to enter the office.
• To ensure a limited number of patients in the waiting room, please call or text our office once you arrive in the parking lot. When we are ready to take you in for your appointment, we will let you know.
• Please use hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
• We ask that you remove your shoes and wear our slippers which have been sanitized after each use.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for physical distancing between patients.
• We are allowing more time) between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. If other people are waiting at the front desk we ask you to social distance by standing on a “social distancing molar decal on the floor.”
• We are implementing the use of pre-treatment peroxyl rinses for all of our patients. This 1.5% hydrogen peroxide rinse lowers the potential viral load in the oral cavity, and thus facilitates the fight against oral transmission.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe in our practice. We remain committed partners in your oral health and recognize that you may need dental care that has been delayed because of the province-wide shut down. To make an appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 705-741-1885.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Dr. Annabel Braganza and your Team at Braganza Periodontics